Healthy Children Radio: Early Oral Health for Infants & Toddlers (Audio)
Adriana Segura DDS, MS, FAAP answers parent's questions such as:
- How to introduce tooth-brushing?
- Can a pacifier negatively effect tooth formation?
- How early can tooth decay occur?
- When your child has a cavity, what are the options?
- How can parents help children who have developed a fear of the dentist?
Dr. Segura is a professor in the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry and the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) and is currently the Associate Dean of Student Affairs.
- Last Updated
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Copyright © 2012)
The information contained on this Web site should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your pediatrician. There may be variations in treatment that your pediatrician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.