Healthy Children Radio: Your Teen's Beautiful Smile and Fresh Breath (Audio)
Adriana Segura DDS, MS, FAAP answers hot questions such as:
- How can parents help teens bring a healthy smile into adulthood?
- Does what they eat matter?
- What is fluoride varnish, and what does it do for kids?
- Why are x-rays needed, and how often should they be done?
- When your child needs braces, what are the options?
Dr. Segura is a professor in the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry and the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) and is currently the Associate Dean of Student Affairs.
Segment 1: Your Teen's Beautiful Smile and Fresh Breath
- Last Updated
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Copyright © 2012)
The information contained on this Web site should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your pediatrician. There may be variations in treatment that your pediatrician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.