Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Safety & Prevention

More and more toys are being developed that use powerful magnetic pieces. If a child were to swallow these magnets, serious internal damage could result. Be sure to monitor your children when they play with magnetic toys.

Click here to listen

 

Last Updated
8/7/2013
Source
A Minute for Kids
The information contained on this Web site should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your pediatrician. There may be variations in treatment that your pediatrician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.