Este libro está disponible solamente en inglés.
This comprehensive health reference and a complete guide to the complex developmental issues of the middle years includes more than 100 illustrations and offers up-to-date information on:
- Charting your child's physical, emotional, social, and intellectual growth
- Dealing with the gender-specific issues facing boys and girls as they approach adolescence
- Recognizing your child's important emotional and social issues, including making friends, school behavior, sex education, self-esteem, and attention deficit disorder
- Maintaining discipline and authority while forging a respectful relationship with your child
- Handling divorce, stepfamilies, adoption, sibling rivalry, and dual-working-parent households
- Combating procrastination, laziness, aggressiveness or shyness, and bed-wetting
- Understanding your child's inborn temperament--and how it affects the child-parent relationship
- Treating childhood injuries and ailments--a comprehensive health guide
- And much more
Caring for Your School-Age Child is an essential childcare resource for all parents who want to provide the very best care for their children!