Este libro está disponible solamente en inglés.
Toilet training is an important developmental milestone for children, and it also can be one of the greatest challenges for parents. Not all children are ready at the same age, and they often respond differently to the various training methods. With conflicting advice from friends, relatives, and the media, parents can quickly become confused and frustrated. The AAP Guide to Toilet Training cuts through the confusion to provide practical information, proven techniques, and expert advice to ensure the best toilet-training experience for children and parents—must reading for every new parent, from the organization representing the nation’s finest pediatricians.
A complete guide to every phase of the toilet-training process
- Recognizing when your child is ready
- How to choose and install a potty
- What to do when a child resists
- Positive responses to the inevitable “accidents”
- Handling constipation and other common problems
- Toilet training for children with special needs
- Special tips for boys, girls, and twins
- Coping with bed-wetting and soiling
- And much more!