Este libro está disponible solamente en inglés.
Immunizations & Infectious Diseases: An Informed Parent's Guide answers such questions as...
- What immunizations does my child need?
- How safe are vaccines?
- What can I do to prevent and control infections in my child?
- When should my child take antibiotics?
- When should antibiotics be avoided?
- When is my child contagious?
- How do I keep my newborn protected?
- And, so much more!
This common-sense guide clears up the confusion and answers key questions on the functionality, necessity, effectiveness, and safety of vaccines. Written in a reassuring, easy-to-understand style, the text includes questions and answers about vaccinations, statistics on the diseases vaccinations help prevent, and more, all designed to help parents make informed decisions about immunization.
Immunizations & Infectious Diseases: An Informed Parent's Guide is based on the American Academy of Pediatrics Red Book®: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases.
"This straightforward manual will give [parents] the information they need to keep their kids healthy." —Kirkus
"A fine, user-friendly source available for raising healthy children." —The Observer & Eccentric Newspapers