Esta guía indispensable provee todo lo que necesitan saber nuevas madres, desde prepararse para la primera alimentación hasta adaptarse a la casa, la familia, y la vida laboral como una madre lactante.
This indispensible guide provides everything new mothers need to know, from preparing for the first feeding to adjusting to home, family, and work life as a nursing mother.
- Preparing for breastfeeding before your baby is born
- Benefits to breastfeeding including the most recent neurological, psychological, and immunological research
- Father's role and creating a postpartum support network
- Establishing a nursing routine and returning to work
- Breastfeeding beyond infancy
- Solutions to common challenges
- Weaning your baby
- Handling special situations, from C-sections to premature births
- And much more