New from HealthyChildren.org and the AAP! Baby Care Anywhere: A Quick Guide to Parenting On the Go, by Dr. Ben Spitalnick, MD, MBA, FAAP, and Keith Seibert, MD, MBA, FAAP
This portable pocket guide to baby basics fits in a diaper bag or stroller pocket, making it a great resource for on-the-go moms and dads. Written by 2 pediatricians,
Baby Care Anywhere addresses 150 of the most frequent questions and concerns raised by new parents including
- What to ask at checkups
- How to identify symptoms that need a doctor’s attention
- What the top 12 diagnoses are and how to manage them
- What things parents need to do to keep their children safe
- What the must-haves are when on the go
It covers picking a pediatrician, pediatric checkups, diaper rash, earaches, immunizations, sleep, reflux, fever, and so much more!
Now through July 26, 2015, we're offering a FREE 34-page digital excerpt from
Baby Care Anywhere!
In order to download your excerpt, we ask that you first register on HealthyChildren.org. Why register? It's quick, easy, and free! You'll get
- A customized home page specially created for you and your family
- A bi-weekly HealthyChildren.org eNewsletter
- Special offers and online event announcements
Once you've registered -
using the "Register" button below- a prompt to save or open the pdf will appear as a pop-up in the middle or near the bottom of your screen (for most browsers).
Already a HealthyChildren.org registered user? Just click "Login."
Please note: you must click the login button below in order to access the excerpt. The login link at the top of the page will
not allow for delivery of the pdf.
To order the complete book, visit
Get your free digital excerpt now!