Serve as a salad dressing or as a dip with carrots, cukes or celery.
Active time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Small mixing bowl
- Fork or whisk
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion or ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped garlic or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill, chives or parsley
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your kitchen gear and ingredients and put them on a clean counter.
- Put the yogurt and buttermilk in the mixing bowl and, using a fork or whisk, mix until well combined.
- Drizzle in the oil and mix again.
- Add everything else and mix again.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to let the flavors mingle. You may store refrigerated up to 3 days.
Wash it! Give fruits and vegetables a good rinse in cold running water before eating them.
For more great recipes, click here.