Adriana Segura DDS, MS, FAAP answers hot questions such as:
- How can parents help teens bring a healthy smile into adulthood?
- Does what they eat matter?
- What is fluoride varnish, and what does it do for kids?
- Why are x-rays needed, and how often should they be done?
- When your child needs braces, what are the options?
Dr. Segura is a professor in the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry and the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) and is currently the Associate Dean of Student Affairs.
Segment 1: Your Teen's Beautiful Smile and Fresh Breath