Cómo completar una solicitud para la universidad
Information Typically Requested
- Biographical Info Name, address, names of parents, siblings, etc.
- Academic Info Name of secondary school, school advisers, curriculum, years of study in each academic area, any academic honors, senior-year courses.
- Activities, Hobbies, Experiences School activities, work experience, community activities, hobbies, travel.
- High-School Grades Some colleges do not require grades from all four years of high school.
- Filing Info
- Are you applying as a freshman or as a transfer student?
- For which term? (fall, spring, summer)
- Will you require campus housing?
- Are you applying for a scholarship?
- Are you applying for financial aid?
- Have you ever applied, attended or interviewed here before?
- What is your anticipated career choice, degree, major(s)?
- Has anyone else in your family ever attended this college?
- Are there any additional comments or statements you would like to make?
Examples of Essay Questions
- “Write about a significant experience or achievement that has special meaning for you.”
- “Describe one of the best conversations you’ve ever had.”
- “Describe the most challenging obstacle you’ve had to overcome.”
- “Please describe yourself. What quality do you like best in yourself? What quality do you like least?”
- “What are your reasons for applying to [name of school], and what do you hope to accomplish after you graduate?”
- “Who is your hero, and why? (This can be someone from your own life or from world history.)”
- “Discuss some issue of personal, local, national or international concern, and explain why it is important to you.”
- “Discuss a work of art (novel, song, poem, etc.) that encapsulates your personal philosophy.”
- Última actualización
- Caring for Your Teenager (Copyright © 2003 American Academy of Pediatrics)
La información contenida en este sitio web no debe usarse como sustituto al consejo y cuidado médico de su pediatra. Puede haber muchas variaciones en el tratamiento que su pediatra podría recomendar basado en hechos y circunstancias individuales.