Verificación de la cobertura del plan de seguro médico de su familia: Preguntas que hacer
A health insurance coverage review should be conducted annually to verify that your family is protected both medically and financially.
The questions below can help in your plan review, with special consideration for your children’s care.
- Do I have to get a referral from my child’s primary care pediatrician or employee assistance program to receive specialty pediatric services, such as ADHD?
- Are there limits defined by the insurance plan as to what I can have my primary care pediatrician treat?
- Is there a preferred list of providers or network that I must see? What happens if I want my child to be seen by someone outside of the network?
- Is my current pediatrician on the preferred list of providers? Are the pediatric specialists that my pediatrician prefers to make referrals to on the list of network members?
- Are there limits on the number of visits?
- What are the copayments and deductibles that I must pay under my plan?
- Última actualización
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Copyright © 2013)
La información contenida en este sitio web no debe usarse como sustituto al consejo y cuidado médico de su pediatra. Puede haber muchas variaciones en el tratamiento que su pediatra podría recomendar basado en hechos y circunstancias individuales.