Use this tool to search for an AAP member pediatrician, pediatric sub-specialist, or pediatric surgical specialist.
When choosing a pediatrician it is important that the initials "FAAP" are after his or her name (eg. Sarah H. Jones, MD, FAAP) so that your child gets the best and most up-to-date care possible. FAAPs are:
- Members (fellows) of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- Board certified in Pediatrics.
- Committed to lifelong learning.
- Advocates for children and families.
- Up to date on the latest in child health.
AAP Members: To update your profile, click here. If you have any trouble updating your profile, click here for specific instructions.