Salad goes great with any kind of meal. We’ve added some unusual tastes to this one. Tell us what you think!
Active time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Large salad bowl
- Measuring cup
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 bunch flat-leaf spinach, washed and torn (or 1 5-ounce bag of fresh baby lettuce)
- 1 small cucumber, scrubbed and diced (Diced means cut into pieces the size of dice.)
- ½ cup green beans
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ½ avocado, diced (if you like)
- 16 green grapes
- ¼ cup Ranch Dressing
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your kitchen gear and ingredients and put them on a clean counter.
- Put the lettuce, spinach, cucumber, green beans, celery, avocado and grapes in the salad bowl and toss well.
- Add the ranch dressing and toss again.
- Serve right away.
Wash it! Give fruits and vegetables a good rinse in cold running water before eating them.
For more great recipes, click here.